life with a long journey..

Posted by norhafiza On 3:16 AM 0 comments




every person have their own dreams to be fulfill..
as an ordinary person we have to face the long journey to make it come true..
as same as mine, i also have my own dreams to make it come true..
especially to make my parents happy..
they have done many such things to make sure i'm being good person one day..
as their children i must make it successfully as they hope..
because of i'm is the youngest in my siblings, and the only one who
further study till the university..
i have big responsibility to done many things as been planned..
before i get in to university now and take my bachelor there had been long
journey and many things that i've been faced before..
however i take it as my challenges and how i'm suppose to
settle them all by facing them..
with this long journey i get many experience that make me being
more responsibility and also always behave on myself..
anyway, there are many frens that help me through this long journey..
so thanks to all of them from kinder garden till now..
without them i'm not who i am now..
happy happy always guys..
im always loving you all now and forever..
muahx.. muahx.. muahx..



Categories:

0 Response for the "life with a long journey.."

Post a Comment