BASEd ON TRUE STORY

Posted by norhafiza On 8:47 AM 0 comments

Hye gangs. this happened a few days before i want
to register my study at UiTM Bandaraya Melaka which is in Bachelor in Accounting.
that day and many days before im not feel so confident
to continuing my Bachelor. This is because there many of my frenz said
that the Bachelor in Accounting quite tough rather than in Diploma.
Many of them being upset while their result came out
and they not perform well.
Then i told to my family that im didn't want to further my study,
except my father. My brother also support my decision.
Then, time for me to tell my father about my decision.
Im very very afraid if he would be mad of what i'll being said.
However, I have to be brave and tell the truth.
If all of you want to know, my father never n ever scolding all my siblings
since we are child till now. He just slow talk to all of us if we make
somethings wrong.
After i told about my decision, he said that better for me to further my
study rather than im delay it. He said that it is for my own future not
others else. Actually, i didn't want to further because the cost
for continuing study in Bachelor is very high.
My father is a pensioner. Now a days, he just doing job of Rubber Taper.
He works very hard to support my family.
Im very2 sad look at him work very hard like that.
His age now is 66 years old.
Because of he want me to further my study, I do like he want.
Now im in my Bachelor. But im very sad because i further my study is not
because of my willingness but just for my father.
Now i want to prove the truth of word that quite popular which is
"DI MANA ADA KEMAHUAN,
DI SITU ADA JALAN".
Since im get in UiTM Bandaraya, i didn't perform well on all my course subjects.
This is because i've been setup in my head that i didn't want to further my study.
From the 1st quiz and test till the last, the result is very very disappointed me.
I don't know what to do now. I've been trying all my effort
to score on all of the subject.But the result is not like i expected.
From day to day i'm more not confident and giveup.

Today, i just take my FAR test. I feel like want to cry with all my heart.
I cannot answer that paper!!!! Oh my God, help me..
Unfortunately, i remember my parents.
MOM, DAD.. I'm not a good daughter for you.. I'm so so sorry..
What i want is just to make you all happy with my successful.
But i didn't do it like all of you hope..I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!


Categories:

0 Response for the "BASEd ON TRUE STORY"

Post a Comment